1. In these terms and conditions, “Advertiser” means the party who books the space and/or any agent acting on his behalf and “Owner” means CrazyAds.co.uk.
2. These terms and conditions shall apply to all advertisements accepted for publication by the Owner except insofar as shall otherwise specifically be agreed in writing by the Owner, notwithstanding that the Advertiser may choose to provide confirmation, purchase order or any other document containing other terms and conditions. The Advertiser shall not be entitled to rely on any representation or warranty, express or implied, which is not contained herein.
4. The Advertiser warrants and represents that the advertisement (a) does not contravene any law, statute or regulations in England and/or in any other country where the advertisement might appear as a result of its publication by the Owner (b) is not in any way defamatory or illegal or an infringement of the rights of any third party (c) complies in all respects with the British Code of Advertising Practice and any other relevant advertising standards prevailing (in England and/or in any other country where the advertisement might appear as a result of its publication by the Owner) at the time the advertisement is published.
5. The Advertiser will indemnify and keep the Owner fully and effectively indemnified from and against any losses, costs and expenses howsoever incurred by the Owner arising out of or in connection with the advertisement and/or in respect of any breach by the Advertiser of paragraph 5 of these terms and conditions. The Owner will consult with the Advertiser as to the way in which any claim against the Owner (in respect of which indemnity is sought by the Owner from the Advertiser) is handled.
6. The Owner reserves the right (in its absolute discretion) to omit, suspend or exclude an advertisement at any time; any such omission, suspension or exclusion shall be notified to the Advertiser as soon as possible. If the Owner exercises its rights under this paragraph at any time, the Owner shall not be liable for costs, claims, liabilities or damages of any kind as a consequence of so doing.
7. All reasonable care will be taken to avoid mistakes but the Owner does not accept liability for any errors or omissions due to the acts or defaults of third parties or sub-contractors or due to inaccurate or ambiguous copy instructions or due to any other acts, circumstances or defaults beyond its reasonable control. The Owner shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in the advertisement unless the proof is returned in ample time for corrections to be made before the publication goes to press or is otherwise finalised prior to publication.
8. The Owner shall have no responsibility if the advertisement is not published on the agreed date as a result of strike, lock-out, fire, storm, flood, riot, explosion, power failure, break-down or failure of systems or machinery or any other event beyond the Owner’s reasonable control.
9. The Owner does not warrant any particular publication date for the advertisement unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing with the Advertiser and, in any event, time shall not be of the essence as regards the publication date.
10. All advertising insertions shall be submitted by the Advertiser by the closing copy date in the form stipulated by the Owner and otherwise in accordance with the Owner’s instructions from time to time. Unless the Owner receives the advertising insertion in the proper form and as per the Owner’s instructions, or if the Owner is required to perform additional production work as a result of the Advertiser's failure to conform to the Owner’s requirements and/or instructions, the Owner (in its absolute discretion) reserves the right (a) to make additional charges to the Advertiser for the cost of any such production work or (b) to treat the Advertiser as having cancelled.
11. Advertisement rates may be revised at any time. Orders are accepted on the basis that the price binds the Owner only in respect of the next issue to be published by the Owner. If there is a rate increase which the Owner wishes to charge to the Advertiser, then the Advertiser will have the option either to cancel the remainder of the order without surcharge or to continue the order at the revised advertisement rates.
12. The Advertiser’s property, artwork and any other items are held by the Owner at the Advertiser’s risk and should be insured by the Advertiser against loss or damage from whatever cause. The Owner reserves the right to destroy all such property, artwork and/or other items which have been in its possession for more than twelve months. Additionally, the Owner reserves the right to retain all such property, artwork and/or other items until the Advertiser's account has been settled in full.
13. In no event shall the liability of the Owner for any breach of contract or in tort exceed the price paid by the Advertiser for the advertisement.
14. In no event shall the Owner have any liability either in contract or in tort for any consequential or indirect loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Advertiser, including (without limitation) loss of profit or damage to reputation or goodwill.
15. These terms and conditions and all other express terms of the contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and the Advertiser submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in connection with all disputes, claims or actions arising out of or in connection therewith.
16. All payments are final...there can be no refunds on any advertising deposit paid by the advertiser to the Owner. Owners can request payment once their account balance reaches $10 or more, provided they have followed all the terms of this agreement.
17. Advertisments can be removed without notice at the discretion of the Owner.
18. Publishers may post ad codes on their websites, but they may not advertise via any unethical means, such as spamming, or even newsletter advertising. If an advertiser or publisher has discovered doing anything illegal, unethical or in violation of our terms and conditions, all ads and earnings connected to that advertiser or publisher will be forfeited. Payments are made at our discretion, and ONLY if we are satisfied that all terms and conditions have been met.
PRIVACY AND DATA COLLECTION POLICIES
At CrazyAds.co.uk, your privacy is our priority. We are committed to protecting your privacy at all times, in all situations. The information we collect about you when you become a member is used to process your orders and to provide a more personalized experience on our site. Our payment processors use a 128 bit encrypted SSL to increase the security of our customer’s information. However, we, CrazyAds.co.uk, do not guarantee complete security on stored information.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
When you become a CrazyAds.co.uk member, we ask you to fill out a form that requests your name, address and e-mail address as well as other details. CrazyAds.co.uk will NOT share data with anyone else unless compelled by law.
Your name and address information is used solely to process orders and verify your account and identity when neccessary. Without your consent, this information will NEVER be sold, given, rented or traded to others for purposes other than order fulfillment and account purposes. If you sign up for any of our newsletters, or ask to be kept updated about special offers, services etc., then you will receive emails from us, but you may unsubscribe at any time.
Your data is stored in a secure database until such time as you request deletion of your data, which you can do at any time. If you do request deletion, everything to do with your account will be deleted, including any advertisements, payments and money balance in your account. These cannot be restored once deleted. You can ask to see any data which we hold on you at any time, and we will comply with that request within 30 days.
When you contact us via our contact form or subscribe to any of our emails, your details are stored for a short period of time for proof of contact and/or optin. You can request details and/or deletetion of these details at any time.
Your demographic information (gender, date of birth, etc.) will be used for several security purposes, to ensure you are who you say you are and in fact you are paying with your credit cards and not someone using your stolen credit cards.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no far a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses].
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information